1. Before renting the air cooler or dehumidifier, the renter needs to pay the rental fee for the agreed rental period, the transportation fee and the deposit for full price of the equipment by cheque. The deposit cheque will return to the renter after the rental period in normal situation. The renter can not cancel the rental service after confirmation.The rental and transportation fees are non-refundable. The cut off time for daily rental fee is 0:00 at night.
2. The renter needs to return the air cooler or dehumidifier in good condition after the rental period.
The renter will be responsible for any damage, uncleanableoil stain on the body and loss of the equipment. All damage and loss will be deducted from the deposit. Our company will check the equipment on site after the rental service. If the equipment is in good condition, our company will return the original deposit cheque to the renter in 3 days.
3. Our company will place the air cooler or dehumidifier in the specified location. The power and water supply for the equipment shall be provided by the renter for free.
4. If natural damage to the equipment happens in the rental period, our company will replace or repair the air cooler or dehumidifier within 24 hours. However, our company is not liable for any loss to the renter arising from this.
5. The renter can not change the rental location or move some of the air coolers or dehumidifier to other place after the rental has been settled. Otherwise, it will be breach of rental agreement and the rental fee and deposit will not return to the renter. The rental agreement will be terminated immediately.
6. The renter can not sublet to other party during the rental period. Otherwise, it will be breach of rental agreement and the rental fee and deposit will not return to the renter. The rental agreement will be terminated immediately.
7. The renter needs to notify our company 3 days before expiration if he wants to continue the rental and the rental fee for the new rental period needs to prepay.
8. All the renters including individuals and organizations need to pay the deposit by cheque which will be returned. Government agencies, listed companies and their subsidiaries can apply for exemption because of complicated procedures. The deposit cheque should be payable to: Debiasia Green Technology (HK) Company Limited.